Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug Test Hialeah – Our drug testing programs save employers money and support a safe and productive work environment. There are real and hidden costs associated with drug and alcohol abuse. Substance abusers are four times more likely to have accidents at work and are responsible for nearly half of workplace fatalities. Other costs, like those associated with pilferage, personnel turnover, and damage to a business’ public image, are harder to measure, but no less debilitating.
Ritecare Urgent Medical Center manages drug testing programs, which are fully compliant with the changing federal regulations and are supervised at every phase of testing. Our Breath Alcohol Testing is performed by certified breath alcohol technicians and our drug screens are collected by trained and certified drug screen collectors.
RiteCare Medical Center also offers consultation, policy development and supervisor training at our urgent care location in the Hialeah area.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Usage
Drug and alcohol testing is used to discover whether or not a person has taken a certain type of drugs. The tests are conducted on a sample of urine, blood or hair. They may be used for the following:
- Pre-employment. Most employers require applicants to undergo drug testing before hiring the person.
- Athletes. Professional and amateur athletes need to take drug testing to detect if they are using performance-enhancing drugs or other substances during their games. Alcohol testing is different, it may sometimes be required depending on the sport or situation.
- Legal purposes. Drug and alcohol testing can be part of a criminal and accident investigation. This is to help figure out if substance or alcohol abuse has been the probable cause of the accident.
- Employment. Drug testing in Hialeah is mostly required during physical examination especially for DOT physicals. This is for bookkeeping purposes and to know if the person qualifies to drive a commercial vehicle for a certain number of years.
Drug Test Hialeah – Our drug and alcohol testing services include:
- MRO Services (Certified Medical Review Officer)
- 24-Hour Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Random Selections
- Reasonable Suspicion/ For Cause
- Blood Alcohol
- Hair Collection
- FAA, FTA, DOT and Non-DOT Compliance, Training, Testing and Documentation
- Pre-Employment / Post-Offer Drug Testing
- Post Injury / Post Accident
- Follow up
- Breath Alcohol Testing (EBT)
- Steroid Testing
- Instant Urine Testing
We offer 4 Levels of Panel Testing:
5 PANEL DRUG SCREEN
7 PANEL DRUG SCREEN
9 PANEL DRUG SCREEN
10 PANEL DRUGSCREEN
How do I schedule a Drug Test in Hialeah?
Scheduling a Drug Screen in Hialeah has never been easier. You can simply “walk in” without an appointment – or alternatively you can Schedule an Appointment Online.
How long does it take to get the results?
We pride ourselves on providing fast, accurate results. The exact turnaround time will vary depending on the specific drug test you undergo, so please Contact Us if you know the type of test you need and then we can tell you how long it will take.
What types of Drug Screening are available?
RiteCare Urgent Care Medical Center in Hialeah offers many types of drug testing, including:
- Random or periodic
- Probable cause
- DOT (Read more about DOT Physical Hialeah)
- Urine, blood, and hair
Drug Testing Hialeah – Further Information
If you would like more information about drug testing in Hialeah, please Contact Us.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.