No matter how safe your work environment, accidents will happen. Prepare yourself ahead of time: know where you’ll send your workers for top-notch, timely medical care from a provider specialized in occupational medicine and dedicated to keeping your workers healthy and on the job.
RiteCare Occupational Medical Center has extensive experience in workers’ comp and in treating workplace injuries that are not lifethreatening. Injured employees are treated promptly by our board-certified physicians and typically return to work the same day.
Don’t wait until the pressure and stress of an accident causes you to make uninformed decisions about where to send your employees that may cost your business thousands of unnecessary dollars. Do your research ahead of time. Then you’ll know that a hospital emergency room is typically not the best choice for a workplace injury – employees may wait many hours to be treated. And you’ll realize that both the emergency room and the employee’s primary care physician, while able to provide quality medical treatment, have little experience with workers’ compensation laws and stay-at-work focus.
At RiteCare Occupational Medical Center, your employee’s health is our top priority.
Our objective is to provide excellent medical care to employees and return employees to work as soon as possible, with appropriate restrictions.
SET A PROTOCOL
REASONS TO CHOOSE RITECARE OCCUPATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER FOR YOUR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTHCARE NEEDS
- Excellent Quality of Care Providing excellent medical care is our first priority.
- Experts in Workers’ Compensation We are committed to reducing lost time through our strong stay at work policy and to control costs for employers.
- Experienced Board-certified Physicians At RiteCare Occupational Medical Center, employees receive personalized care from our board-certified physicians.
- Prompt Treatment Your employee will be seen in less than an hour.
- Full Range of Medical Services We apply casts and suture wounds, have onsite X-ray service, and offer physical therapy to maximize the health outcome and employee satisfaction.
Open Seven Days with Extended Hours We’re here when you need us, with night, weekend, and holiday hours.
Tailored Services to Meet Your Company’s Needs
Employees can leave with their medication rather than having to spend more time away from work visiting a pharmacy.
Complete Drug-Testing Program Substance abuse screening through certified labs and a Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) on staff.
Our staff communicates and coordinates with all providers involved from the initial accident to the final discharge.
Centralized Case Management
We provide medical reports in less than 24 hours.
Timely and Consistent Reporting
We provide a wide range of programs and services. For more information or an analysis of your company’s occupational healthcare needs, call us.